|1. ACHLESH DAVEREY, Ph.D. |
School of Environment and Natural Resources
Doon University, Dehradun – 248001
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
• Biological wastewater treatment, Biological nitrogen removal (Anammox Process)
• Bioremediation, Phytoremediation
• Waste valorization for value-added products (Biosurfactants, Biochar, Bioenergy)
• Bioprocess Design, Optimization & Kinetics
• Assistant Professor, School of Environment & Natural Resources, Doon University, Dehradun, India. (Jul 2015 – present)
• Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Institute of Environmental Engineering, National Chiao Tung University (NCTU), Hsinchu, Taiwan. (2011 –2014)
Guest Faculty (at the level of Assistant Professor), Centre for Biotechnology, School of Earth, Biological & Environmental Sciences, Central University of South Bihar, India. (2010 –2011)
• Enlisted in the top 2% Scientists of the world (single year 2020) prepared by Stanford University
2. DR. MANOJ SHARMA
National Institute of technology Hamirpur (H.P)
Current position at: Himachal Pradesh University Shimla
PhD (Economics), MPhil, MA (Economics), MBA, UGC-NET
Dr Sharma earned his PhD, MPhil, MA (Economics) and MBA from Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla. During his sixteen years of teaching and research, he published twenty eight research papers in Scopus, ABDC and UGC CARE indexed journals. Dr Sharma has completed six sponsored research projects and remained author & editor of four books. Dr Sharma has served various universities and institutions in different capacities. His areas of interest are Environmental Economics, Neuroeconomics, International Business, Transportation Management and Entrepreneurship Development.
|3. Dr. CHRISTINE JEYASEELAN |
Associate Professor and Head
Department of Chemistry
Amity Institute of Applied Sciences,
Amity University, Noida
• Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from RTM Nagpur University.
• Gold medalist at bachelors and masters level.
• Three patents to credit
• About 25 publications in international and national journals of repute.
• Has co-authored a book entitled “Textbook of Engineering Chemistry”.
• Presented papers in about 25 conferences and about 6 papers published in conference proceedings
• Teaching experience of more than 17 years
• Organized various conferences as Co-chairperson and organizing secretary.
• Reviewer for various journals like Water science and technology, Energy sources, Australian Journal of Chemistry etc.
• Life member of various societies.
|4. Dr. M Prashanth |
Room No 5, School of Sciences,
Block 15J, Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Maidan Garhi New Delhi – 1100068
New Delhi, India
• PG Diploma in Distance Education
• Ph.D. in Geology
• M.Sc. in Geology
• 10 years of teaching experience
Area of Interest
Hydrogeology, Environmental Geology, Remote sensing and GIS
Role and Responsibilities at IGNOU
• Programme Coordinator of the PhD Programme in Geology; Course coordinator of the Postgraduate Certificate Programme in Geoinformatics (PGCGI). Also associated with the design, development and coordination of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes, and preparation of self-study materials.
Detailed profile can be viewed Here